Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Quest Missing

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 29.01.2010, 07:40

donga

my super manager quest is missing. it auto executed the day when i started. yesterday it showed that i failed. immediately i went to that page and there is option to try again. today morning when i went to re-enable that quest, boom it's gone.

some one help me pls   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.01.2010, 08:38

donga

also in my lab-
its showing-
High quality equipment required.
Try to write off old equipment and buy new machines of better quality.

Equipment quality   1.83 (required according to the technology 2.30)

Qualification of scientists   1.86 (city average 1.50 , required according to the technology 1.75)

i cannot find more quality products . what are my available options? 

29.01.2010, 08:54

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

on lien realm is lack of quality lab equipment and machines...so you will have to wait until some quality stuff comes on market ;) 

29.01.2010, 10:07

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Super manager quest is only available within the first 7 days of starting your company. If you cannot get it during this time the quest is gone, never to be seen again.

SM is not as great as it sounds anyway. The qualification boost is only temporary, so can mess you up more than it helps.
Most people would try to use all available qualification to maximise company growth/profit/success. This is great, until your qualification drops back to normal and you can't keep any enterprise efficiencies high.

Options for lab equipment in Lien at present are very few.
You can use what you have and wait until higher quality equipment is available to the masses or you can try to make higher quality equipment yourself.
Making it yourself will be costly and take some time so at this stage I'd say you are better off waiting. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Quest Missing

• Page: