Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> City supply - 3. Prize: 5 + 3 + 1 virt

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 28.01.2010, 06:21

D0M1NAT0R

Hi admins/managers!

City supply - 3. Prize: 5 + 3 + 1 virt- this kind of tenders is for super professionals only, isn't it?

Are there three winners who get 5, 3 and 1 virts accordingly? Or one winner who gets 9 virts?

Thanks for your answers,
D0minaT0R      

• Page:
Message list:  

5.02.2010, 19:25

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

You are right Bro......I have beat all the Black tag companies, i should deserve that Virts.....

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/tender/630 ...  

6.02.2010, 05:06

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

You were not even registered so it is completely different.

Turkbostjan registered before the leagues were brought in, won the tender but didn't receive the prize because he didn't have enough unspent VIRTs. 

6.02.2010, 15:22

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

i would have registered, if i had more than 10 virts.....It didn't allow me to...So-so 

6.02.2010, 17:02

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

That is what I'm saying.

You did not meet the criteria to enter so you were unable to register.
The rules changed half way through the other tender, so he had registered but could not win. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> City supply - 3. Prize: 5 + 3 + 1 virt

• Page: