Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Can't get out of this mess..................

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.01.2010, 17:22

low_pay1
Nine years with Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics

hi,

i am a newbie and have started playing only for the last   days or so. Even after lots of try and tweaking as mentioned in other posts, I have not been able to raise efficiency of my office and subdivisions. Following are the problems I am facing:

1.  Office eff < 3%.
2. Subdivisions eff. range between  0.5 to 4 %.
3. i have already restarted twice as I was nearing bankrupt earlier.

Another problem (though I don't know if it is a problem or not), that in spite of the low eff. the report shows me making a 350K plus revenue  for the last four turns in a rowRidiculously, and a profit of 150K plusVery we!....... but my store is not selling at allNot so. What I am doing right and what i need to correct??

Expecting to get pointers from veterans and new turks eagerly.

• Page:
Message list:  

24.01.2010, 17:40

Last time edited : 24.01.2010, 17:42

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

I've answered this question some hours before: http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/48/topic/100244/view ...

Also look here: http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/100247/view ...
Pm me if you are interested in. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Can't get out of this mess..................

• Page: