Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Office innovation Question

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.01.2010, 15:47

Last time edited : 24.01.2010, 16:22

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

hi can someone would like to explain what is an office innovation?

"Office innovation: +100% to personnel efficiency and +100% to top manager efficiency for 365 days (3 sets in a lot)"

What does it means and what does it do?

Thanks....Very we!   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.01.2010, 16:27

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

As I understand it the innovation will give your office 100% staff efficiency and 100% top manager efficiency regardless of whether or not you have the required qualification.
3 sets in a lot means you have 3 innovations so you can apply it to 3 different offices.

What this suggests to me is that you are effectively buying 100% efficiency for all subdivisions in 3 regions.

Just remember to apply innovations to office size 5 (1000 work places) as increasing office size will cancel the innovation. 

24.01.2010, 17:45

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

I think is.... if your staff effi is at 50% then + 100% = x 2 = 100%
Same apply to office I think, these should be more sense. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Office innovation Question

• Page: