Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Stupid Question from a newbie

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 24.01.2010, 14:36

ChangYai

Hi

I have a store, it has goods to sell, staff to sell it, visitors to the store, the prices are competitive ... but no revenue, no sales at all.
2 things i've changed today, but have wait until tomorrow to find if it wirks of course...
1. I have set an advertising budget, question do i need that to make sales?
2. My main main office showed a very low efficiency, about 1%. I had everybody on training, could that be why the eff was so low and then no sales in the store? i have now got only half the satff on training, so hope the office eff will improove next day.

Any other suggesstions? Everything else seems to work, but if i don't sell from the stores i'll be bankrupt very soon.

Thanks in advance for your helpful suggestions

Chang

• Page:
Message list:  

24.01.2010, 14:56

Last time edited : 24.01.2010, 14:56

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

ChangYai

I have a store, it has goods to sell, staff to sell it, visitors to the store, the prices are competitive ... but no revenue, no sales at all.

There is no revenue because your efficiency is very low. You've got to much subdivisions for your current top manager qualification.

You could send workers from your factories and laboratory on holidays and your efficiency will rise. 

24.01.2010, 15:02

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

To send workers on holidays: company->management->employee->choose subdivisions and press "on holiday".
Or simply fire themTo wink 

24.01.2010, 15:07

ChangYai

i sent them on training, will that have the same effect on eff? 

24.01.2010, 15:08

ChangYai

sry sent 75% on traing 

24.01.2010, 15:16

Last time edited : 24.01.2010, 15:17

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

ChangYai
i sent them on training, will that have the same effect on eff?
That will only increase their qualification, not efficiency.
As you've got computers in office quality 1.00, you need to have workers with qualification 1.00..1+*.
Higher workers qualification will only decrease your office efficiency. So it's better to cancel training.

*workers qualification should be power(computers quality,0.67) or a little higher. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Stupid Question from a newbie

• Page: