Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Question on Basics of Qual

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 19.01.2010, 20:00

balseraphim
Four years with Virtonomics

Hi guys,

I am a relatively new player (started a little before pay2play, didn't want to pay, now restarting company after it died during pay2play). Anyway, there have been quite a few changes to qualification and after reading the forums I still can't get a grasp of how to make the green bars move faster. Could somebody give me a quick and general rundown on what affects growth and the best way to make it go up?

I play mainly on Lien where I have 2 chicken farms, 1 cow farm, 1 candy factory, and stores in about 4 or 5 countries. My farms have <1% efficiency but still make money. My stores on the other hand won't sell anything (i'm guessing due to low efficiency). Tears

• Page:
Message list:  

20.01.2010, 02:54

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

You are right !
Read the post in FAQ by VLord. 

20.01.2010, 05:38

balseraphim
Four years with Virtonomics

Yea I took a look at it but maybe I'm stupid or something. I can't seem to figure out what the general rule is. VLord's post tells me what I need to have for 100% efficiency, but I can't seem to discern what is the best way to grow qualification. 

20.01.2010, 10:06

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Its okay.... Even the top players would like to know what you are asking about.

It take time for one to understand. Even me myself is not sure what is the optimal growing rate.

The basic, they(admin) already told you which indicated on the office page and every other.

Try to read more post.. you will have better understanding. I'm sure you will be able to find the answer. 

20.01.2010, 15:05

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Short answer is to get your required qualification to a little below your actual qualification.

Long answer is only admin/devs know... 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Question on Basics of Qual

• Page: