Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> LABS

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 12.01.2010, 20:59

Last time edited : 13.01.2010, 09:56

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

When we sell our factory, the raw materials of the product also go with the factory,

I want to know if its is the same method applied for LABS???

If i sell a lab, will my research go with the buyer....means what i've researched in that lab,he'll also get that research.....
i hope u'll understood what i m meant to say....   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.01.2010, 22:28

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

no it won't...when you sell the lab the research automaticly stops 

12.01.2010, 23:35

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

no buddy....u didn't get it.....

i said researched not researching,,,, 

13.01.2010, 00:16

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

well it's the same...when you researched technology it belong to you...and when you sell the lab, you only sell the building, not technology with it ;) 

13.01.2010, 09:49

Last time edited : 13.01.2010, 09:49

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

When u sell factory, u do not sell PRODUCED goods, only current stocks of raw materials and goods + machines.
Labs are the same: only devices will be sold (but if we will continue this analogie, then current research progress also would be sold, as a "current stocks") 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> LABS

• Page: