Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Production from the very beginning QUEST

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 12.01.2010, 16:45

Last time edited : 12.01.2010, 16:49

dioniss1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Shuma Inc

Hello everybody.

I am trying to complete Production from the very beginning (second level quest).
I buy one Sausage factory and it work with around 100% efficiency.
Equipment quantity 200 pcs. (maximum 200)
Technology level 6. (from 7).

And I did not complete the quest.

I understand form the quest that I need technology 2/3 of max known. (I got 6).
make it work with 75% capacity (I got 200 from 200).
and efficiency at least 75% (I got around 100%).

So what`s the problem ?

Do I have to increase my capacity to 75% from all maximum in this factory (5000) not the current maximum which is 200 ? And if I have to do that, what`s the point of completing this quest ? I will get 3kk and I will spend a fortune.

Or the problem is that I didn`t build the factory, I buy it ?
And if that is the problem why I need to build it, not buy it? The result is the same. And I can`t just buy technology or licence  of level 6 its too expensive for me.

Please help me to complete this quest.

• Page:
Message list:  

12.01.2010, 17:02

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Production from the very beginning requires you to build a brand new factory.

Sausages may not be the best product to use. Check this page
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/technology_market/total ...
and find a product that has a low max tech available.

There are several that only require level 2 or 3 tech. I'd suggest to go with one of these. Check the raw materials and availability before deciding too. 

12.01.2010, 17:14

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

xex, It's written in the task that factory must be built! not bought!) 

12.01.2010, 17:40

support2
Four years with Virtonomics

GriN00 - exactly! 

12.01.2010, 18:11

dioniss1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
m:
Shuma Inc

Well read again ... "Try to build a factory" this is not MUST and if it is not Must I accept that is not necessary to be that way. I guess my reception of words was wrong.

Thank you. 

12.01.2010, 18:26

support2

these are translation inaccuracies, for which we are awfully sorry. The fact is that the factory has to be built within the period of completing a task. 

12.01.2010, 19:49

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

but we can buy technology for a brand new factory right????
Or that also should come out fresh from a lab??It is surprised 

12.01.2010, 20:20

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

need to build factory AFTER you start the quest, then can either buy licence or tech.  as Fractal said, it's easier starting with factories that has lower 'known' techs.   'known' = what is available for sale. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Production from the very beginning QUEST

• Page: