Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Tenders involving technologies?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 6.01.2010, 13:28

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

I wonder if anyone know what's the thing of this tenders. If i have for instance technologies 2-8 for clay pit should i sell all of them or just from 2-5? i don't get the rules Eyes in a heap

tnx in advance   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.01.2010, 15:50

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Don't bother selling the last 3 known levels as they are not counted.

That is about the extent of my knowledge on the subject.
I have entered all the recent ones I have tech of so I may be able to glean some more info when the results are in. 

11.01.2010, 06:42

Last time edited : 11.01.2010, 06:43

kavidyan
Silver Finnish Lion MBA diploma

I have entered a few of them and still doesn't seem to get it right. Hmmm...
Can admin give more explanation on this? Do shed some light to us. 

11.01.2010, 07:51

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

As far as I can tell the first player to put a tech for sale gets a slightly larger %.

Eg. Player 1 puts a tech for sale at 10,000,000
The next day player 2 puts the same tech up for sale at 10,000,000.
The average price is 10,000,000 with 2 sellers so you'd expect they get 5,000,000 each.
In reality P1 gets 5,093,567 and P2 gets 4,906,433.

I still haven't been able to work out how sales are divided if P1 sells at 10,000,000 and P2 sells at 30,000,000. 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Tenders involving technologies?

• Page: