Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Innovation effect coefficient: 0 ???

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 6.01.2010, 05:29

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 12:25

D0M1NAT0R

Greetings managers!

I would like to set up the Production/Quality Management feature in my bakery but it says
Innovation effect coefficient: 0.

Can please someone explain what it means and what needs to be done to get sufficient Innovation effect coefficient to use that service?

Thanks in advance,
D0minaT0R

• Page:
Message list:  

6.01.2010, 09:29

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

sorry...i never experienced this before so i hope someone else will help you 

6.01.2010, 17:08

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

that happened to me when i increased tech or expanded factory from when i bought the innovation.

you need to 'buy' it again 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Innovation effect coefficient: 0 ???

• Page: