Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Basic question

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 25.12.2009, 13:42

Halvor
Four years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Stellar Galactica (Asia)
m:
Stellar Galactica

What tools are available to me to decide what industry to start in and where to set up my initial business?

I have decided after several restarts to try and consolidate every step of my possible development in the game, and in line with this philosophy I want to see if it is possible for me to utilize the information given by the game itself to make an intelligent decision about the two mentioned basic parameters of the game.

(I am not looking for specific advice on sectors or regions based on users' own experiences.)

I have gained the understanding that looking at the World Map is somehow useful in this process but I have yet to understand how. I hope that some users can answer that and also point me to other information available in the game and why that is important and how I can make a decision based on it.   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.12.2009, 15:36

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

game world->reports->marketing
will give you what cities have stores selling which products and what price.

game world->reports->production
tells companies, production volume and quality for each product.

world map and reports = market research.. 

26.12.2009, 22:05

Halvor
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Stellar Galactica (Asia)
m:
Stellar Galactica

Well, I can relate to that. I'll see if I can make some sense of it. 

11.01.2010, 16:08

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i hope this helps...i'm trying Well

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Basic question

• Page: