Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Just Start Playing, Need Help.

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Topic:

Topic created : 23.12.2009, 20:38

verybusy

i just start playing this game and i have no idea how to buy and sell. i already have an office with 1 worker and 1 machine. any idea how i can start buy and sell stuff? i cant find any guide for this, the FAQ didn't really help me.
thanks in advance.

• Page:
Message list:  

23.12.2009, 20:55

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Welcome to the biz world Well

There a link on top Help > help
or u can use these link:

http://wiki.virtonomics.com/index.php/Main_Page/?setlang=en ...

It would be a wise choice if you accept the gift by your uncle, otherwise build an office hire some employee & PC.
Then open a store, hire employee, then use that automatic purchase for immeadiate arrival of goods to your store, then try to add some goods from the supplier.

You should be able to find it in Trade Hall. 

24.12.2009, 09:25

verybusy

i did read those help and wiki but still have no idea how to start other than build an office, hire employee and PC. open a store? where i can do that? i didnt find anything usefull for how to open a store, buying and selling stuff (e.g. toys). at the trade hall i only find raw material not product that ready to sell. 

24.12.2009, 13:06

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Raw material will be in a factory. Enterprises don't allow you to order any materials you can't use there.

If you took the uncles gift you should have a store already but to build a new one you need to click on

Company -> Subdivisions then click "New Subdivision" at the top of the subdivision list.
Follow the prompts and choose where you want it after selecting "Store

24.12.2009, 17:51

verybusy

that is what i need to know, thanks a lot Fractal Very we! 

1.02.2010, 13:53.     Subject: raw material for ice cream

nitesh

Dear sir,

I can't order raw material for ice cream as wellas for one another product in my factory.
Please help me out to improve my production .

Warm Regards,
NIIL Dairy farm 

1.02.2010, 15:47

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

hi verybusy i think your really busy building your company, how you will succeed in your business...So-so

If you haven't read all the post yet here's a link that will direct you to the advance tutorial in certain things you need to know about this game. You will find it useful and helpful as well, it was done by one of the moderator turk.
" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/100168/view 

1.02.2010, 17:54

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/100168/view ...

this is the link where video tutorials are...hope they will help you to understand the game...have a great time while playing it and building your empire ;) 

1.02.2010, 20:03

eVVe

Bostjan , maybe you could think of a better name for your post..like: How to Start/Create your Company, Video Tutorial ! 

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help.-> Just Start Playing, Need Help.

• Page: