Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Questions and answers. Help. -> Do I need to buy products now?

Here you can learn from the interaction between experienced businessmen and young entrepreneurs. You are welcome to place your questions related to our business simulation game and get the answers from experienced players

Voting:  

Is Halvor doing things right?

Voting duration:

Start: 18.12.2009, 18:52

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- YES

- NO

- SORT OF

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 18.12.2009, 18:52

Last time edited : 18.12.2009, 18:54

Halvor
Four years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Stellar Galactica (Asia)
m:
Stellar Galactica

I have just restarted the game (I have basically started since my first attempt got me nowhere) and chosen to set up a jewellery company in China. I have started all available quests (nothing happened except I got confirmation that the quest had started), and I have hired people filling up available positions in all my five subsidiaries - main office, jewellery factory, lapidary factory (lapidary apparently means "Pertaining to gems and precious stones, or the art of working them."), laboratory and one store in the fashionable district (default location) of the city I'm in, Hefei (which I hadn't heard of but which happens to be a city of 4.6 million people...). I've set salaries around the same as the city's averages and I've ordered training for them all (I tried to change the training level of the main office staff from 2 (which I had set initially) to 5, but that didn't seem to be doable, so I guess I must wait the two weeks (2 days in real life, right?) for them to finish this training).

Now, I wonder if I have done all that I shouold at this stage. Do I need to buy products from external suppliers or should I just wait for my own production to get started, and will that happen automatically following the actions I have made now?

(I wanted to add my signature here, but the check box for that isn't anywhere to be seen now.)