Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Тотальная распродажа

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 17.11.2009, 16:33

Last time edited : 11.11.2010, 18:12

Итак. Времени на мэри давно уже нет. Заходить на компанию даже. Поэтому продаю всё что делал. Делал топовые машинки на сервере в мизерном объеме, вся цепочка от шахт до конечных заводов. Надоело. Всего по 1-2 снабжающего предприятия. Может кому что нада из моей конторы, пишите в аську 4838382 или в приват, или скайп cabal-cheats или на форум http://d1v.ru
Ссылка на компанию
http://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/company/view/2315049/unit_list

Имеются неплохие запасы боле менее качественного сырья на складах:

Шахты:

---

---

---

---

• Page:
Message list:  

17.11.2009, 17:12

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i'm interested in ores...name the price ;) 

17.11.2009, 17:43

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

would love the steel - supplies --- and if i can afford it, the steel factory , and maybe even the iron ore and coal mines.. 

17.11.2009, 17:53

VLTrader

Какое качество угля и руды...ням ням
Когда планируешь шахты на аукцион выставлять? Прикупил бы чего-нибудьNot precisely 

17.11.2009, 23:32

Даже иностраннцы откликнулись:-)

turkbostjan, Your offer?

Auctions start one of these days, offer the prospective prices for mines to know how much to expose.
Sorry for my English

Аукционы стартуют на днях. Предлагайте цены по которым Вы готовы их взять, чтобы определиться с начальной стоимостью мне.
Извините за мой кривой английский. 

17.11.2009, 23:58

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i'm not into mines i'm in to iron ore and coal particulary and maybe chrome and manganese 

18.11.2009, 06:38

OssXP
Seven years with Virtonomics Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest Silver Finnish Lion

-1 хороший игрок 

18.11.2009, 10:33

VLTrader

Меня интересуют уголь и руда. Каждая из них уйдет за около ярда(+-). Если поставить лям 700, так народ еще и поторгуетсяWell 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Тотальная распродажа

• Page: