Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Buying all Weaving Mills!!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 16.11.2009, 16:12

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Buying any weaving mills/factories that are in MALI! They can range from any size and can come with or without equip. If you have a size of 10,000 Weaving Mill, I will gladly buy it for a little over assets price. Posts on here or msg me.

If you have a factory in Nigeria too i will buy it.

Thanks!   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.11.2009, 16:17

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

it's better to build it on your own...i also needed few and didn't get it... 

17.11.2009, 04:30

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Yeah I'm in the process of building. I should have built them while i was building my clothing stores. Now it's super hard to keep switching everyday or every other day.. 

17.11.2009, 09:00

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i had same problems...and now i have to build another one Well shirt are selling very well right now Very we! 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Buying all Weaving Mills!!

• Page: