Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Grain farm - anyone selling

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 13.11.2009, 23:46

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

Is maybe anyone willing to sell his grain farm? i think that there is too much points needed to buy a farm so i would buy one for reasonable price...   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.11.2009, 03:58

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Wow, u have alot of awards! To you 

15.11.2009, 11:53

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i have a lots of stores Well 

15.11.2009, 15:48

sawasawa

Why can't we rent or co-own agricultural land instead of buying it at large costs....

I'd also like to buy a grain farm and have been put off by the high number of points required....

But if it was possible to make a smaller down payment (points) and then pay installments it would make it more attractive to purchase state owned resources.

To further improve the game for everybody, there could be a condition that fixed percentage of the output needs to be sold on the open market. This would increase the free supply of resources.

At the moment (like many others I guess), I'm blocked from investing in HQ livestock due to the non-availability of grain 

15.11.2009, 17:10

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Agreed. That would be effective. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Grain farm - anyone selling

• Page: