Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> I need grain quality up to 2

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 1.11.2009, 14:25

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i need around 50 million for my farms...pm with your price offer if U are interested.

bye   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.11.2009, 09:30

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion

no one has it? Not so my animals will die 

13.11.2009, 00:17

Last time edited : 13.11.2009, 00:19

Mindwerkz
Five years with Virtonomics

Just buy some of those zombie animals they were selling the other day Very we!
When it comes time to spend more points I will buy a wheat field for ya, I know supply is short. 

13.11.2009, 02:54

clone_1
Four years with Virtonomics

turkbostjan, you may just move your super-animals to shelters for sale (in the same farms where animals lives). In this case animals will not demand forage. So you may save livestock in this shelters, waiting better time..
---
Regards, Eugeny, K and K Corp. in past 

13.11.2009, 09:30

tnx for your tip clone_1...i think i'll have to do that yes 

13.11.2009, 12:08

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Just watch the storage expenses, when enterprises go above 100% the storage costs increase exponentially.

If you move half to saleyard then fill the farm back up with cheap q1 animals you'll still be able to produce goods with decent quality and independant supplier grain may be enough to prevent animals dying. The downside is you'll only have half the animals at the original high quality. 

13.11.2009, 13:11

yeah, i'm aware of that...i would establish my own grain farm, but i'm not stupid to pay so much points (and €) for the size i need potentialy 

13.11.2009, 20:30

geks1
Five years with Virtonomics

: Z) 

6.12.2009, 14:11

I pay up to 40$ a piece for grain quality around 3 or 4...PM me if U are interested 

11.12.2009, 11:11

dlna

50 million in a course or during a season? 

11.12.2009, 15:09

in a course or during season...i just need arround 50 million or more...i have lots of farms Well 

10.04.2010, 22:21

roycsc89

Wow~!

More methane gas from cows~!

Great for heating up this frozen earth =P 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> I need grain quality up to 2

• Page: