Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Searching for partner/ partners?

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 30.09.2009, 07:27

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I'm  looking for a very reliable source for aluminum and glass. I'm talking at a reasonable price and i'm talking big money here. 15,000 Aluminum is what i need every day. and about 5500 glass. It would be sweet if it was good quality. But again i need a reasonable price.

Thanks, Globeballa   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.09.2009, 12:28

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i'm upgrading my glass factory so i'll be able to sell you 5500 glass every day...also quality will be around 2-2,5...i'll have to wait till the technology is introduced. how much are you willing to pay?

about aluminium i can't help you right now because i have my own demands and i don't have any to sell....maybe in the near future ;) 

1.10.2009, 07:22

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Hmm i'll mail you 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Searching for partner/ partners?

• Page: