Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Steel

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 30.09.2009, 02:07

hwonk
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Eight years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

http://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/unit/view/2317087
http://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/unit/view/2344999

Steel, 2,6+
315-350$ (till 10 octomber maximum 350$!)
I'll cancel all wharehouses, and all resellers.   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.09.2009, 12:21

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

did you consider that some of us have warehouses for mixing quality of goods? it doesn't bother me cause i have my own steel production but i'm talking for others who don't have...think about it ;) 

30.09.2009, 14:49

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Or that using a warehouse means you only have to reorganize one enterprise if the supply is cancelled for any reason?

Or that it allows you to onsell to your own enterprises for a much lower price which increases profit and therefore qualification? 

30.09.2009, 14:51

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion

ups...i forgot those other reasons Well tnx for those fractal ;) 

30.09.2009, 15:38

hwonk

Well guys, if you read again, you will see that you can buy it in warehouses, but i look your company,
first if you have no any factories where you need it => deny.
If you sell already steel => deny.
Other ways you can buy it, (btw) wrong forum posted, but hope is okay... Well

(moderes move it in correct one forum please)

Regards Alex. 

30.09.2009, 15:53

i use my own steel and did never resell good that i bought...anyway i don't need your steel, i wrote this for others 

30.09.2009, 22:46

hwonk

i didn't mean you reseller or ect, but yesterday i've aborted 2 resellders... They both bough my steel in SAME WAREHOUSE they sold it for a big price... Well) Thats why i wrote about this. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Steel

• Page: