Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Machines quality 6 or higher

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 24.09.2009, 21:33

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

I'm buying machines quality 6 or higher...the price i'm willing to pay is maximum 11000 per piece and i would like to buy 10000 of them.

let me know if u are intersted...i can pay also in natural resources.

PM me if u are interested

bye   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.09.2009, 19:51

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion

no one has any? Really? 

27.09.2009, 07:03

KiGGi
Four years with Virtonomics
m:
KiGGi International

price is to little.

i offer quality 8.32

price 56k

256 availble 

27.09.2009, 20:36

tnx i allready arange this 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Machines quality 6 or higher

• Page: