Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> 15 Poultry farms (50 buildings) SALE!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 23.09.2009, 00:39

Last time edited : 23.09.2009, 00:40

rostik_t

Hey!
I'm going to sell 15 poultry farms, operating in Mali, each size - 50 buildings (creation of each takes 17 weeks!).
All of them operate, prime cost is about $8 per 1 meat, tech level - 5 (introduced to all), 50000 chiken in each farm.

I'm going to sell these farms for $1 000 000 000.

Why so expensive?
1) Because the main value of this farms is not assets, but time. U need 17 days to build it manually. Moreover, there are enough of forage in each farm, the quality of each chicken is 2.00, and everything operates normally.
2) Because I sell 15 farms in a moment, so everything u need is to build several shops - and daily income will raise on (approximately) $400 million! So you'll return the cost in 3 days Well
3) I want to buy an oil well - so I need lots of mioney Well
4) I decided to finish playing in virtonomics - that's why I sell the heart of my successful business.

If you are interested in this offer - please write a message to me (write to president) - in this case it's more likely that I'll see your answer as soon as possible Well

PS: I have more than 15 farms, so if you are interested in all my farms - write to me, we'll discuss it Well   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.09.2009, 13:40

Streamyflipper

qoute
3) I want to buy an oil well - so I need lots of mioney Well
4) I decided to finish playing in virtonomics - that's why I sell the heart of my successful business.
qoute,

???
you want to buy a oilwell and you want to stop playing this game ??? if you stop you dont need an oilwell and well the money.So-so 

23.09.2009, 21:26

rostik_t

I want to buy na oilwell BEFORE I exit this game Well
Just to test it, to play with it a bit Well 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> 15 Poultry farms (50 buildings) SALE!

• Page: