Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Flour Supply needed!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 31.07.2009, 14:41

sNowmotion

Hi,

For the moment I have a big supply problem. My factories can't make profit anymore because my supplybills are way too high.

Now I was wondering if somebody is prepared to do an offer for me here.

The supply concerns about 8 454 pieces of FLOUR, the maximum price has to be 2,19 $, if that's possible.

Hope you guys can help me out,

Thanks in advanceWell   

• Page:
Message list:  

31.07.2009, 15:01

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

It is a low price.. Current market's price is 3-4 $ / unit... Depends on quality 

3.08.2009, 17:12

Inmarill

Let me give you an advice. Mill, which is producing flour, is very easy to handle. It is a good starting point for new company. Second mill level would do 10 000 flour per turn, that would be enough for you. Try building it and making a flour all by yourself. 

19.08.2009, 02:13

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

It works, I'm in the process of doing it. The expenses of the Mill aren't high at all so it is very manageable. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Flour Supply needed!

• Page: