Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Enterprise-killer Borovennikov :)

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 9.07.2009, 12:31

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

CNN News:

Enterprise-killer killed all his enterprises, bought all enterprises on market and killed it too Well

http://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/user/view/291627

• Page:
Message list:  

9.07.2009, 13:42

Tverdokhlebov

he said to me : "not enough time for the game" 

9.07.2009, 17:46

Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

If he bought all the enterprises that was on sale. and killed em.  well good for him to share his weatlh around before leaving the game.

gl to you were ever you go  Borovennikov

Regards Craminu 

9.07.2009, 17:47

Akmali

pectopatop
CNN News:

Enterprise-killer killed all his enterprises, bought all enterprises on market and killed it too Well

http://virtonomica.ru/mary/main/user/view/291627 ...

Where I can see who buys the enterprises??? 

9.07.2009, 19:27

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Akmali, i understood it because i have receive letters from Borovennikov with text like this:
- delivery from MyPoultry1 to MyWarehouse1 was cancelled.
It means that somebody bought my farm (because farm sells product only to my company).
Next: you can try to open MyPoultry1 by clicking on link (in letter), and you can see that this enterprise is not exist. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Enterprise-killer Borovennikov :)

• Page: