Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> League of new men are recruiting.

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Voting:  

No I do not want help

Voting duration:

Start: 30.03.2016, 10:40

End date: 29.05.2016, 10:40

Voting is finished
I am so awesome no one cold help me.

A bit of help wold be nice.

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 30.03.2016, 10:40

Cwalen
Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Going to log in again?

Would like to explore this game, without money being a restraint?

Expect to spend $30 over the next year?

We will answer your questions, show you what to do, profit is inevitable, growth is up to you.

• Page:
Message list:  

3.04.2016, 23:23

Wonson
Seven years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten Bronze Ten For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Eight years with Virtonomics
The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Wondime
m:
Wondime

Yes, a bit of help is always fine.

When I started this game G_Money33 helped me understand efficiency system while I was clueless. Without it, I might have abandoned the game without really experiencing it (thank you G!).

With lots of goods, industries, sales secrets, politics and other mysterious things, this game can be complex for starters. I think it won't hurt if starters join League of New Men and experience it under supervision of an experienced player. I recommend it. (but you may ask:"who are you to recommend"So-so

28.12.2016, 12:34.     Subject: I want to join

Dknljohn

Am confused, can anyone shed lyt on dis game business stuff 
mista_JASCO

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> League of new men are recruiting.

• Page: