Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Import/Export Partnerships (GB/FR/ES/PT)

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 11.05.2015, 23:26

PedroPereira
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
LUSIBERIA

*** OFFICIAL ANOUNCEMENT OF LUSIBERIA ***

My name is Pedro Pereira and I am the CEO of LUSIBERIA, an import/export distributor. I publish this message to anounce you that I am opened for any trading lead about importation or exportation. I mean that if you are always looking for providers to fill in your stores or in order to get the raw materials you need for your productions, LUSIBERIA can be your reliable partner. Just send me a short e-mail with the product you want, the quantity, the quality and then we will do the best to provide you as fast as possible with our great international stakeholders network. According to the export partnership, LUSIBERIA is here to help you find your customers, we just sell your products for you. For any further question, don't hesitate to send us an e-mail, we will answer you quickly.

Kind regards,

Pedro Pereira
LUSIBERIA   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.05.2015, 04:52.     Subject: trade

DylanGunton89

Mr.Pereira,
My name is Dylan Gunton i am willing to trade with you. 
Dylan gunton

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Import/Export Partnerships (GB/FR/ES/PT)

• Page: