Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> AUCTION of whole company, 100B assets, 15 POINTs worth enterprises

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 25.05.2014, 08:10

Last time edited : 26.05.2014, 19:30

Kentaur
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arseral Corp.

UPDATE: Participation in contests is not possible after restart, thus I have to reconsider my offer. However I will probably sell vast majority of my enterprises. You can continue to send offers.

Hi.

I'm playing Virtonomics for almost half a year, actively for 4 months and I unfortunately missed my lead in the (my first and last) President Contest. So I am considering whether to focus on another realm now.

I am not worried about my 80B cash, because 80B is not so much in this game.

What I am worried about is my SmartPhone production chain and my raw materials mines and stocks or other state enterprises. It would be a pity to let all those assets just disappear, so I decided to try to make an auction. You can send your offers to PM or here.

All enterprises can be seen on my company profile (http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/company/view/3542633). I will provide statistical data and useful information about the enterprise where appropriate. You can send PMs for alternative offers also.

Okay, so what do we have here:

Gold Mine BaseQ 2.25 (535 000 pcs) operating on License for Lvl 13 tech, which allows to produce Q4.2 Gold. Gold is very desirable resource now, even Gold Q4+ alone can be now sold for more than 250k/pcs.
Estimated value:  4 VIRTs (http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/3632683)

Other Mines with low amount of field resources, can be used to reinforce resources for 1 VIRT instead of buying whole mine for 5 points. I will give additionally 5B in cash for each mine.
- Coal Mine BaseQ3.5, tech license Lvl 19 (15k pcs)
- Oil Well BaseQ1, tech license Lvl 11, (55k pcs)
- Magnese Mine BaseQ5, tech license Lvl 14, (4k pcs)
- Bauxite Mine BaseQ1.5, tech license Lvl 13, (40k pcs)
Estumated value: 1 VIRT per 1 mine

Fishing Base Q1, Size 100 work places. Base is located in Caracas (Venezuela), production options are Oysters or Pearls, technology Level is 9. Current production is 15k pcs per update with limitless duration and retailers sell my Oysters for over $2000/pcs.
Estimated value: 4 VIRTs (http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/3635751)

SmartPhone Extensive Production Chain: It can be sold either alone or with additional assets listed below. I will give a discount if someone takes whole package of everything below this sentence.

ADDITIONAL ASSETS (can be sold separately also, but SmartPhone Chain buyer has a priority):

Villa (http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/3635754)
One Barn Villa in Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire), which is improving equipment life-time by 10% and quality of whole production chain by (in total) for over +2% Quality per final Smartphone.
Estimated value: 1 VIRT

Stock
Over 4,500,000 pcs of chemical minerals with Q4.5+ for smartphone production.
Estimated value: 2 VIRT

Silica Mine BaseQ 4.25 (850 000 pcs): used to mine HQ Silica for Smartphones and Microprocessors, selling with License for Lvl 16 tech, which allows to produce Q11 Silica.
Estimated value: 3 VIRTs (http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/3625841)

SMARTPHONES

I will start by stating brief statistics.

Profitability
SmartPhones produced (and sold) per Update: over 90k (can be raised up to 120k immediately).
SmartPhone chain Revenue per Update: over 500M (can be raised up to 650M immediately).
SmartPhone chain Profit per Update: over 350M (can be raised up to 500M immediately).
World Market share: about 50% in both, production and sales.
Current product quality: Smartphones Q13+ (can be raised up to Q15 immediately), LED and SmartPhone factories are operating on highest world technology at the moment.
Profit per 1 pcs is around $4200, costs+taxes per 1 pcs are around $1800.

Costs (!)
Taxation is only about 26% (due to smart factories location and price setting in the warehouse system). Costs in terms of production and transport of whole chain are below $75 (>1.5%) per 1 SmartPhone and can be further lowered by employees training. Other costs includes advertising, research and retail stores operating. Those are around 5-10% but generate high extra income by sales of technologies and other products.

Raw materials per 1000 phones
Silica 150 pcs, Minerals 100 pcs, 450 plastics (Oil+Salt)
In practice plastics are take from the warehouse with 2.5M Q12.5 plastics stored (prime cost $650/pcs), Silica is mined with Q8+ (this can be higher with good mining qualification) and Salt is taken from warehouse with Q5+. Silica and plastics provided will last for 60 updates, salt will last for more than 365 updates.

Factories (if all working on maximal capacity of 120k smartphones per update) requires per update:
30 000 Processors (or 3000 more silica and new micro factories)
54 000 Plastics (or own production from Minerals and Oil)
15 000 Silica pcs and 12 000 Minerals pcs

Top Manager statistics
5 offices (1+4), about 500-900 office workers
5 stores, about 2000 sales workers
17 factories, 50k-85k factory workers
3 labs, 120-200 scientists
Advertising expenses can vary according to desirable income per 1 phone or worker. 10-40M

Please, ask for more statistical data if interested.
Links to statistical data:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/marketing/by_trade_at_cities/422212
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/marketing/sector_by_trade_at_cities
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/manufacture/422212

Here I want to give a brief information regarding further expansion of chain and future of smartphones in Virtonomics world. So why smartphones?

I started LED and SmartPhone production from the very beginning shortly after introduction of smartphones in Virtonomic's World in February, which allowed me to take whole 50% of the worlds market share and to operate on highest technology available in the game world all the time.
(http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/3341121)

Icreadibly low competition and amazingly high market volume allowed me to earn over $4200 profit per one phone, which is more than 1000% of production costs. Good news are this can be easily sustained. Why? (http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/3645093/trading_hall)

Only few players are able to enter smartphone industry. There are not companies currently selling high amounts of smartphones to the retailers because production involves LED, which require Q3+ Minerals and Q3+ Silica. None of those resources are available on the market, thus initial investment to enter a market must be over 10 points! Also the fact that technologies for LED and Smartphones are offered rarely and for high price keeps companies out of the market.
(http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/product/info/422202)

Low competition is accompanied with giagntic smartphone Market Volume. 98.5% of current total sales in the world are made by local suppliers with Q1 (Ref. http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/marketing/by_trade_at_cities/422212). This allows us any extent of expansion with guaranteed high profits. Amount of total phone sales in the world is 13 700 000 and growing(?). Thus only limitation is player's qualification, but with a profit of more than $5000 per factory worker per update that's a pretty good deal!

Also my smartphone production on this stage involves only two levels – first for LED and microprocessors and second for phones, given that plastics are bought. This leads to ease in managing production and gives a great control of production costs in the same time. Managing all factories, stores, offices and labs takes less than 10 minutes a day!

Estimated Price: 6 VIRTs

My chain includes:

+ 7× SmartPhones fully equipped factory, maximum size (5000 workers)
+ 5× LEDs fully equipped factory, maximum size (5000 workers)
+ 5× Microprocessors fully equipped factory, maximum size (5000 workers)
+ Technologies Lvl 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (and maybe 10) for LEDs, Smartphones and Microprocessors (offering full whole tech, not only license). For LED and SmartPhones 9 is currently highest technologies achieved in the world.
+ 3× Equipped Lab Lvl 5 (700 work places) for further research.
+ 5× Very profitable stores in Arab Emirates, Kuwait, England and Netherlands.
+ Warehouses with 2.4M Q12.5 plastics, over 250k+ LEDs and 250k+ Microprocessors.

+ Additional bonus enterprises from my company of your choice. Includes Massive Yacht (final Q20) production, warehouses with HQ Jewels, HQ Electro and 1 Narrowbody aircraft Q8.
+ Further information about SmartPhones market, consumer behavior, and strategic options.

All enterprises can be found in my subdivision list. My current stats and subdivisions may differ slightly from numbers given in this thread. However this is only temporary state caused by participation in tenders and numbers will match on the sales day.
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/company/view/3542633

I can assure you that all transactions will be proceeded smoothly with the best possible security in agreed route and time.

Well that's it. Do not hesitate to ask any questions related to my offer or post any suggestions! Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: In case that I am doing anything in conflict with Virtonomics rules here, please, let me know and I will do my best to fix the problem.   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.05.2014, 20:13

Last time edited : 25.05.2014, 20:14

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

This sounds interesting but would require some legal investigation. Unfortunately, i don't think its possible to participate in the contest a second time with the same company? 

25.05.2014, 20:42.     Subject: Contest

Kentaur
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Arseral Corp.

Yes, I think it's not. But when I restart I am able to make new company on the realm, right? I'm not sure tough, whether it is possible to participate in the contest for the second time with same player ID. I know that it is possible to participate in first manager contest after restart, but I am mainly interested in president contest of course. 

26.05.2014, 16:12.     Subject: UPDATE

Kentaur
m:
Arseral Corp.

UPDATE: Participation in contests is not possible after restart, thus I have to reconsider my offer. However I will probably sell vast majority of my enterprises. You can continue to send offers. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> AUCTION of whole company, 100B assets, 15 POINTs worth enterprises

• Page: