Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Black Friday - SALE

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 29.11.2013, 21:04

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Hello

Empirical evidence suggests that I've finally lost any remaining bits of motivation to continue.
My solution to this is - I will be attempting to drastically downsize my companies on both realms.
And, in line with the occasion of Black Friday, there will be fire-sales of all kinds of stuff over the weekend at my place.
So come visit and check it out !

P.S.
This also means that I no longer can reliably support new players with cheap entry level licences.
If somebody else could take over this task - it would be great.   

• Page:
Message list:  

30.11.2013, 01:11

orbiter
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Giekas,

I'm sorry to see you go. Thank you so much for the supplies you have provided in my early months of playing this game.
I wish you good luck in your real life! Very we! 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Black Friday - SALE

• Page: