Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Konya: Anatolia Looking for Partners.

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 31.10.2013, 09:06

Brrexkl

Slowly growing my Businesses in Konya.

Looking to add people I can consistently Supply to.

I have a Flour Mill and a Bakery that I run, and a Store that I manage.  (HQ and Laboratory as well).

I am currently increasing Research into my Mill so that I can bump up the Quality/Production of my Flour.

Mostly I am looking to move Bread (from time to time I stock my Store, but I have a great Surplus right now and won't need to order more Bread from my Bakery for some time).  However, I will also be willing to move a small portion of my Flour as well.

I'm looking to move Flour at $1.75 a Unit, until I can get my Prime Cost lowered and stabilized.  I will gladly set aside 1,000 Units daily.

Bread is moving at $6.00 a Unit at the moment as I had a spike in my Prime Cost as well.  Here I can move 5,000 Units daily at this time.

I'm going to gain a few more Levels in my Production Qualification, which is at 2 and closing in on 3.  Management is currently at 2 but on the short side.  These should help ease my Prime Costs.

I am also looking for a Supplier of Grain that will agree to a Long Term Deal.

I would greatly appreciated knowing that we have at least 30 Days (30 Game Weeks) of Contracts.