Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Closed

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 25.12.2012, 15:33

Last time edited : 7.10.2014, 23:31

puzashushlik
Triple corporate chevron Nine years with Virtonomics Rainbow slice Ankh Egyptian pyramid Treble clef Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics
m:
SNS

Начинает свою работу "Фонд Помощи Новичкам"
"Fund of the assistance to New Players" begins to work.

Формы сотрудничества: /  Forms of partnership:
1. (RUS) Фонд предлагает Вам товары хорошего качества со своих складов. Вы можете использовать их
для продажи в магазинах и для производства. Список предлагаемой продукции ниже:
    (EN) The Fund offers you goods of high quality from the warehouses. You can use them for sale in shops and for production. The list of offered goods:

2. (RUS) Фонд покупает Вашу продукцию для дальнейшей ее переработки на высоких уровнях технологий с последующей продажей Вам же по ценам, равным СС (себестоимость)+15% (налоги и прочие производственные затраты). Для переработки Фонд готов покупать следующие виды продукции:
    (EN)The fund buys your production for its further processing at high levels of technologies with the subsequent sale to you at the prices, equal PC (prime cost) +15% (taxes and other production expenses). For processing the Fund is ready to buy the following types of goods:

Покупка/Buy
Технология/Technology
Продажа/Sale
Медный колчедан/Copper pyrites
Медь/Copper

3. (RUS) Фонд покупает Вашу продукцию для дальнейшей ее реализации в магазинах фонда.
Внимание! Для успешного сотрудничества от Вас требуется наличие склада, с которого Фонд будет скупать товар и по возможности максимальное количество товаров!
      (EN) The fund buys your goods for its further resale in fund's shops.
Attention! For successful cooperation, you are required to have a warehouse, from which the Fund will order goods and order if possible the maximum quantity of goods

Фонд выкупит по договорной цене полезные ископаемые и сельскохозяйственную продукцию!!
The Fund is ready to buy ores, minerals, agricultural products at discussed prices.

• Page:
Message list:  

17.06.2013, 11:12

cgluckg
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Seven years with Virtonomics
l:
Innovation Group

cgluckg
puzashushlik
cgluckg
Hello.
I need support on point 1.

I already have an order of 25000 flour for my bakery.
Please let me know if I should cancel that order.

Thank you,
Christian Glück
Added

Thank you! Very we!

Just reached 1 billion in assets and broke off all of my contracts with the fund.

Just wanted to say "Thank you!" for the help. Very we! 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Closed

• Page: