Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Natural Medicine Purchase Offer

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 21.08.2012, 23:56

Last time edited : 22.08.2012, 01:51

Avaricious
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to buy at minimum 1,500 "Natural Medicines" per week; this will quickly rise to 8,000 per week if everything works out. Are you interested? If so, name your price in a private message to me. By the way, I'm sending this offer to others and will compare the best price to quality.

Thanks for your consideration. Very we!   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.08.2012, 01:38

Avaricious
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Closed. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Natural Medicine Purchase Offer

• Page: