Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Creating a new Corporation on Mary

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 24.01.2012, 00:16

Last time edited : 24.01.2012, 16:12

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

I'm looking for players who would really like to play together, not just fill a free space in the corporation list.

Currently I produce lots of motor-car goods and electronics using raw materials from other players, however, I'd like to set up my own raw materials base and diversify the consumers goods production as well.  To simplify the further development I've already set up top-quality (Q38+) machines production.

To make these plans come true I need several partners, who satisfies the following criteria:

- you're an active player;  
- your qualification in production exceeds 50 or you can research top techs (level ~20).

Pm me whether you'd like to join the corporation.   

• Page:
Message list:  

2.02.2012, 23:05.     Subject: Criteria

Senfin
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
l:
Senfin Corporation
m:
Senfin Corporation

Can you be more specific on the plan for the corporation. i produce alot of HQ raw and semi raw materials. 

4.02.2012, 01:22

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Senfin
Can you be more specific on the plan for the corporation. i produce alot of HQ raw and semi raw materials.

The main goal I'd like to achieve by creating the corporation is to build natural resorces -> ... -> retail chain. For this purpose I'm looking for several partners with whom I can exchange raw materials/techs/natural resources.

I can offer:

1. Some natural resources.
2. Some raw materials.
3. Motor-car goods + electronics to retail*.
4. Lots of equipment Q38*.

* with a huge discount of course

I need:

1. Some natural resources.
2. Some raw materials.
3. Techs.

Pm me whether you're interested in so we can discuss our further cooperation deeper. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Creating a new Corporation on Mary

• Page: