Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Cheap TECH LICENSES

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 2.10.2011, 00:23

Last time edited : 7.10.2014, 23:31

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

Tech licences are no longer managed by the StarterFund. Please direct all inquiries directly to Giekas

AVAILABLE TECHS
(thanks to giekas)
level 2 to level 5: ALL
level 6 to level 10: ALL minus some mining and farming techs

LICENSE PRICE:
For each level there is a fixed price.
level 2 : $ 1,000
level 3 : $ 7,000
level 4 : $ 30,000
level 5 : $ 100,000
level 6 : $ 250,000
level 7 : $ 500,000
level 8 : $ 1,000,000
level 9 : $ 1,800,000
level 10 : $ 3,000,000

The license seller (i.e. giekas) has to pay a commission of 7% (Virtonomics rule):
Attention! Upon the licence installation the seller pays a tax equal to 7% from the price which was formed during the sales or from the minimum price indicated in red print in case the final price is lower than the minimum one. Please, pay attention: if a seller sets too low prices, he/she can lose money after paying the tax.

If the price state above is less then 7% of the minimum price, than the price becomes 10% of the minimum price.

RULES:
1) leave a message with industry type and tech level you need;
2) specify if your assets are more or less than 10 billion[*];
3) we will answer with the price at with you can buy the license;
4) go to your industry > Technologies Tab and click on Buy a license.

[*] prices are doubled for players with more than 10billion assets   

Message list:  

1.12.2011, 15:37

yazusasa

Hello,

I need 3 lvl 5 furniture licences. Thx alot 

1.12.2011, 15:48

zayaca
Four years with Virtonomics
Macedonian common amphora Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
MOPKOBHA9I CTPAHA
m:
РЕГУЛЮМ

yazusasa
Hello,

Has exposed 5 licenses for the third technology on 1000 $. 

1.12.2011, 19:44

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

yazusasa
Hello,

Three fifth level licenses on sale for a standard level 5 price : $ 100,000 

23.12.2011, 21:16

yazusasa

Hello again,

I need lvl4 licence for my cotton fibre factory

Thx 

23.12.2011, 22:12

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

yazusasa
I need lvl4 licence for my cotton fibre factory

Three fourth level licenses on sale for a standard level 4 price : $ 30,000 

4.01.2012, 09:44

Yasaro
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hello,

I need lvl 3 for my fishing processor factory. Ty 

4.01.2012, 20:55

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Yasaro
I need lvl 3 for my fishing processor factory

Three third level licenses on sale for 10% of the minimum sell price : $ 101,000 

6.01.2012, 11:35

Last time edited : 6.01.2012, 15:45

Yasaro
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Thanks for license giekas Well

I also need two of level 9 licenses for my furniture production,

and lvl 5 license for Bed-clothes factory.  

Thnks in advance 

6.01.2012, 20:00

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Yasaro
I also need two of level 9 licenses for my furniture production,

and lvl 5 license for Bed-clothes factory.  

Five 9th level Furniture factory licenses on sale for a standard level 9 price : $1,800,000

Three 5th level Bed-clothes factory licenses on sale for 10% of the minimum sell price : $207,000 

27.01.2012, 16:32

Yasaro

Hello there,

I need several licences,

1 X Lvl 10 Cotton Fibre Licence

2 X Lvl 8or10 Bed Cloth Pr. Licence / lvl 10 would be great

2 X Lvl 8-10 Fish Pro. Licences / lvl 10 would be great

1 X Lvl 8-10 Citrus Proce. Licence / lvl 10 would be great

4 X Lvl 10 Furniture Licences

2 X Lvl 10 Weaving Licences

Thanks a lot in advance 

27.01.2012, 20:19

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Yasaro
1 X Lvl 10 Cotton Fibre Licence

2 X Lvl 8or10 Bed Cloth Pr. Licence / lvl 10 would be great

2 X Lvl 8-10 Fish Pro. Licences / lvl 10 would be great

1 X Lvl 8-10 Citrus Proce. Licence / lvl 10 would be great

4 X Lvl 10 Furniture Licences

2 X Lvl 10 Weaving Licences

Three 10th level Cotton Cleaning licenses on sale for 10% of the minimum sell price : $12,350,000

Someone is selling 10th level Bed-clothes licenses at $6,375,000 which is even lower than 10% of the minimum sell price

Two 8th level Fish processing plant licenses on sale for 10% of the minimum sell price : $1,000,000
(8th level at the moment is the highest researched in the realm)

Three 10th level Citrus processing factory licenses on sale for a standard level 10 price : $3,000,000

Seven 10th level Furniture factory licenses on sale for a standard level 10 price : $3,000,000

Five 10th level Weaving mill licenses on sale for a standard level 10 price : $3,000,000 

2.02.2012, 14:06

Last time edited : 2.02.2012, 16:42

Yasaro

Hi

I need  LVL 7 Fishing Base Licence for my new fishing base and

Lvl 10 Licence for domestic production.  

ty 

2.02.2012, 20:29

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Yasaro
I need  LVL 7 Fishing Base Licence for my new fishing base and

Lvl 10 Licence for domestic production.  

Two 7th level Fishing base licenses on sale for a standard level 7 price : $500,000

Three 10th level Domestic production licenses on sale for 10% of the minimum sell price : $3,333,000 

19.03.2012, 14:54.     Subject: Leather small wares factory

Arunkas
Three years with Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

Hello,

I need LVL 5 for Leather small wares factory.

My assets are less than 10 billion.

Thanks. 

19.03.2012, 22:37

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Arunkas
I need LVL 5 for Leather small wares factory.

Three 5th level Leather and small wares licenses on sale for a standard level 5 price : $100,000 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Cheap TECH LICENSES