Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Cheap TECH LICENSES

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 2.10.2011, 00:23

Last time edited : 7.10.2014, 23:31

StarterFund
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
StarterFund

Tech licences are no longer managed by the StarterFund. Please direct all inquiries directly to Giekas

AVAILABLE TECHS
(thanks to giekas)
level 2 to level 5: ALL
level 6 to level 10: ALL minus some mining and farming techs

LICENSE PRICE:
For each level there is a fixed price.
level 2 : $ 1,000
level 3 : $ 7,000
level 4 : $ 30,000
level 5 : $ 100,000
level 6 : $ 250,000
level 7 : $ 500,000
level 8 : $ 1,000,000
level 9 : $ 1,800,000
level 10 : $ 3,000,000

The license seller (i.e. giekas) has to pay a commission of 7% (Virtonomics rule):
Attention! Upon the licence installation the seller pays a tax equal to 7% from the price which was formed during the sales or from the minimum price indicated in red print in case the final price is lower than the minimum one. Please, pay attention: if a seller sets too low prices, he/she can lose money after paying the tax.

If the price state above is less then 7% of the minimum price, than the price becomes 10% of the minimum price.

RULES:
1) leave a message with industry type and tech level you need;
2) specify if your assets are more or less than 10 billion[*];
3) we will answer with the price at with you can buy the license;
4) go to your industry > Technologies Tab and click on Buy a license.

[*] prices are doubled for players with more than 10billion assets   

Message list:  

20.01.2013, 19:30

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

flax96
Would it be possible to have a technology for
3x level 4 mills?

Three level 4 Mill licenses on sale for a standard level 4 price : $30,000 

21.01.2013, 22:56.     Subject: Thanks

flax96
Three years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
Tw!ts & Co.

Thank you, really appreciate the help Very we! 

22.01.2013, 00:13

giekas
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Bronze amphora Common amphora of Heraklion
Thirteen years With Virtonomics Macedonian Silver amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Silver bed-clothing Bronze underwear Estonian standard coin
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

giekas
flax96
Would it be possible to have a technology for
3x level 4 mills?

Three level 4 Mill licenses on sale for a standard level 4 price : $30,000

Actually, if you look at : Gameworld -> Reports -> Technology -> Results of license sale
someone is selling these licenses for $9,000 - so you could save yourself some money by lowering your buy-order accordingly. 

25.01.2013, 05:23

Exchequer
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Three years with Virtonomics

One tech 10 domestic production plant please Well

25.01.2013, 19:13

LightFlash
Two years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Really appreciate this boost, you have already helped me a lot.
If you have it available i would like to buy a

Level 12 Gold mine
Level 12 Diamond mine
License

Thanks so much
My Research facility's are working overtime (adding about 30% of a level each round now) and i hope to be doing my own research for all my own needs soon. 

25.01.2013, 20:26

Doolittle303
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
l:
Doolittle

Hello and thank you for all the assistance.

Need a poultry farm level 10 in technology.

$7,000,000??

Thanks,

Ron 

25.01.2013, 20:58

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Exchequer
One tech 10 domestic production plant please Well.

One 10th level Domestic production license on sale for 10% of minimal selling price : $10,203,000 

25.01.2013, 21:02

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Doolittle303
Hello and thank you for all the assistance.

Need a poultry farm level 10 in technology.

$7,000,000??

Thanks,

Ron

Judging by sales reports, someone keeps on selling this license for $12,000,000 which is below 10% of minimal selling price, so is cheaper than what I could offer. 

25.01.2013, 21:15

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

LightFlash

Level 12 Gold mine
Level 12 Diamond mine

First, StarterFund only goes up to level 10 licences Well

Then, your Mining qualification is 3 at the moment (I'm assuming this is on Mary) and it would allow you to handle efficiently techs up to and including 7. 

25.01.2013, 21:40.     Subject: Sausage Factory - Level 10

Doolittle303
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics One year with Virtonomics
l:
Doolittle

Thank you for the tip on the poultry farm.

I would like a level 10 technology for a sausage factory.

Thanks,

Ron 

25.01.2013, 22:08

LightFlash
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

giekas
LightFlash

Level 12 Gold mine
Level 12 Diamond mine

First, StarterFund only goes up to level 10 licences Well

Then, your Mining qualification is 3 at the moment (I'm assuming this is on Mary) and it would allow you to handle efficiently techs up to and including 7.

Thanks for a quick response.. Appreciate you for going the extra mile and Double checking that for me.Just learning the ropes and am happy for any suggestions/corrections i can get.

I was looking at the *new and improved* chart Posted by VLLord (Btw many thanks to all those that posted charts.. sooo helpful)
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/102121/view
According to that i could support a level 11 mine with 4/500 (about 3 updates from level 5)

I see you were looking at the original.. either way i should be able to support a level 10 mine with 500 Workers
My mining skill is 4 (I get 1 extra level from winning the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base so 3+1)

So if possible could i request a level 10 license for each.

Thank you again 

25.01.2013, 22:17

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

LightFlash

I was looking at the *new and improved* chart Posted by VLLord (Btw many thanks to all those that posted charts.. sooo helpful)
According to that i could support a level 11 mine with 4/500 (about 3 updates from level 5)

There's one more table with magic numbers Well

"Minimum level requirements of top-manager"
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view/m:99905711/#99905711 ...

which says that one needs Qualification=7 to efficiently handle Tech=10 

25.01.2013, 22:20

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

Doolittle303
I would like a level 10 technology for a sausage factory.

10th level Sausage factory license on sale for 10% of minimal selling price : $5,000,000 

25.01.2013, 23:18

Last time edited : 25.01.2013, 23:27

LightFlash

giekas
LightFlash

There's one more table with magic numbers Well

"Minimum level requirements of top-manager"
http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/101016/view/m:99905711/#99905711 ...

which says that one needs Qualification=7 to efficiently handle Tech=10

I saw that Table and thought it meant my Qualification of my top manager as in "Managment (which is 12)
*sigh*
They say the third time is a charm Well
So as i will be level 5 in a few updates (which would support level 9) Could i purchase the level 9 ones then?
After that I am sure i will be able to keep up on researching. 

25.01.2013, 23:30

giekas
l:
20E12
m:
i.G33K

LightFlash
Could i purchase the level 9 ones then?

9th level Diamond quarry license put on sale at 10% of minimal selling price : $4,000,000
9th level Gold mining enterprise license put on sale at standard 9th level price : $1,800,000 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Cheap TECH LICENSES