Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Creating a new holding

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 26.05.2011, 11:55

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Hello everyone. I'm going to create a new auto-moto holding. I'm looking for raw materials suppliers and retailers. Contact me whether you're interested.

The only condition to join the holding: you're an active player and you're not going to leave the game in the nearest future.   

• Page:
Message list:  

26.05.2011, 15:50

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

I'm here for retail ;) Would help you even with raw materials but my qualifications don't allow me additional production :S 

26.05.2011, 18:30

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Turk, pls contact me on skype. 

1.06.2011, 10:05

VLLord
m:
Golden Empire

Here 

1.06.2011, 20:07

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

anything new? Well i raised retail of your goods ;) 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Creating a new holding

• Page: