Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> 100M to invest

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 17.01.2011, 19:30

Fabini
Three years with Virtonomics

Anyone would like to share a business plan to invest 100M? I wanted to start producing cars, but there's so many products needed, i'm not sure it will be profitable...
Anyways, if there's someone looking for a partnership in any kind of business, let me know.   

• Page:
Message list:  

21.01.2011, 02:46

Fabini
Three years with Virtonomics

Anyone has a good tip on where to invest, then?! Not precisely 

27.01.2011, 04:47

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I would say invest in anything lol. You can profit from anything if you do it right. Don't start producing cars with only 100m. Try and open a clothing factory. Good money. Open 5 or 6 of them, and you will be bring in the dollar bills. Make sure that you sell them to YOUR stores. 

2.02.2011, 18:46

Last time edited : 2.02.2011, 18:55

mdenissov
Six years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics

Hi,

So far I have seen in Lien (only 19 updates in the game) - there are plenty of companies for sale. This is due to only 10% or less of players continue to play after short acquaintance with game. And where does their uncle's gift goes after company is bankrupted? Exactly, enterprise market. Some of them are real brilliants - I mean, first of all, not the 30% discount you get when you buy property from bankrupted company, but really underpriced goods they produce in stock (if comparing to retail prices - you can find, for example, diamonds stocked in a bankrupted factory as cheap as 1/5 or even less on retail market). So why bother building your factory from scratch if you can by it with 30% discount and with storage full of goods? It's only if you mind scavenging Well I did not do the deep investigation of the market, hence I've mentioned that food market (drinks, instant food, butter, cans), jewelry (almost all, except watches) are pretty mutch undeveloped in the majority of the cities (even wealthy ones).
What I would do if I had 100M to invest (or even 10)?
1) Studied the enterprise market for the producers (at least 5th level, watch the equipment wear and tear and stock of produced goods in their).
2) Studied the retail market of the goods from step 1 in the wealthiest cities (choosing E-D grade market).
3) Opened the stores in the cities from step 2.
4) Baught the producers from step 1.
5) Sold the stock from producers to own stores - it usually covers your expenses from step 4 plus gives your two three times more.
Perhaps, this is the fastest way for return of investment, assuming that you have established good delivery channel (stores) and constantly mind efficiency of your company.
So, look for factories and warehouses on sale - this is pure gold, if you find one with high-value goods (I've seen magnesium, diamonds, jewelry, furnuture) which are really under-priced.
Hope that gives some clues. Have a nice game!

Regards, 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> 100M to invest

• Page: