Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Warning! Customers and Partners

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 23.10.2010, 07:32

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Household Chemicals, Cosmetics and Perfumes
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2592525

READ THE DESCRIPTION! "Limit 25.000. N0 Warehouses. Household Chemistry 50.000"

Here is the translation: Limit on Cosmetics and Perfumes is 25,000 per store. Limit on Household Chemistry is 50,000 per store.
Several players have been ordered it in millions, especially for Cosmetics and Perfumes...none has been banned so far but I will enforce the rule.  

If you want to order let say 500K for tender purposes, please PM me or else your order(s) will be removed!

• Page:
Message list:  

24.10.2010, 02:13

Melchior2008
Senegal retail leader Thirteen years With Virtonomics Bastille Key Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor Management: bachelor For contribution to the development of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Kuwait retail leader
m:
RoMa Inc.

Damn, I bought 5000 units of that perfume and now it's all gone Well 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Warning! Customers and Partners

• Page: