Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Thank you for your auction bids! CLOSED

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 21.08.2010, 07:13

Last time edited : 25.08.2010, 03:11

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Oil well http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2187339

Salt Mine http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2187407

Ill be selling businesses over the next few weeks as well.

Thanks for a great auction.

Enjoy!   

• Page:
Message list:  

25.08.2010, 06:27

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Number   Company Name   Founded   President   Assets   Turnover
1 +314 Smelz Like a Winner
Company 12 November 07 Smelz 178 623 910 343.54$ 170 976 120 255.43$

Thant will never happen again I bet Well 

25.08.2010, 07:11

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Smelz

Ill be selling businesses over the next few weeks as well.

Are you changing your business on Mary or completely discontinue operation?

If you decided to discontinue operation, may I suggest rent out your qualifications to another player. 

25.08.2010, 11:59

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Kh0i

If you decided to discontinue operation, may I suggest rent out your qualifications to another player.

that would not be acceptable to admin.  don't try that.. 

26.08.2010, 07:23

Smelz

Ah no just changing my business on Mary.
I am going to produce only machines.
I will possibly auction my Iron and coal mines after awhile but not for awhile. Well 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Thank you for your auction bids! CLOSED

• Page: