Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> ARE YOU !!! Starting Up!!! Great Deal for you when starting up !!!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 11.08.2010, 17:10

Last time edited : 13.08.2010, 01:02

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hey New Players,                                                                                                                                   Here

Welcome to the game, with a lot of difficult challenges at the beginning.

When starting up, you first get your factories running ( Unlce's Present ) and wanna earn money with opening a nice store which will generate your first profits ...

Than when stock are getting low, you have too get searching for new suppliers, this can be a difficult job, with all different cost you have to oversee, transport, customs etc.
The main thing your looking for who is the cheapest supplier, with the best quality i can get ?

Is this taking longer than expected or you want just the easy way, PM or post, for the following deal.

I will make your own warehouse with 2 departements of goods. These are Food & Grocery.
In these warehouses you have a stock of 1000 pieces of each from the below mentioned goods !!!
This deal will bring you millions and for starting companies it only costs $ 450.000,- The price is just above my prime cost.

Milk                 Q3+
Meat               Q3+
Eggs               Q5+
Saugages         Q5+
Pastry              Q5+
Noodles           Q6+
Dairy               Q5+
Icecream         Q4+
Flour               Q2+
Beer               Q2+
Softdrinks        Q2+
Juice               Q2+
Wine               Q2+
Bread              Q5+
Chocolate        Q3+
Sweets            Q2+
Cannedmeat     Q3+
Protein Shake   Q3+
Cheese            Q3+

*Quality may varry from mentioned above, normally that is going to be in your advantage ;)   

• Page:
Message list:  

11.08.2010, 17:16

Last time edited : 11.08.2010, 17:31

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Need more supplies when stock is getting low again you are bumped up in my supply list when you keep the given warehouse name.

* Prices may vary * 

FOOD and GROCERY DEPARTEMENT SUPPLIES AVAILABLE !!!

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2576270

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> ARE YOU !!! Starting Up!!! Great Deal for you when starting up !!!

• Page: