Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Points transfer Mary to Lien, can you help?

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 7.08.2010, 07:24

Last time edited : 15.08.2010, 22:14

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

What I have is 31 POINTS on Mary (I have 5B cash on Mary)

What I need is 31 POINTS on Lien ( I have 9B cash on Lien)

Can you help me?
I can buy you a state enterprise on Mary and you can buy me one on Lien? (same point value same sale price)

is this possible? If you can help (and explain how we can accomplish this) please PM me

Thank you!   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.08.2010, 14:50

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I have the same points on Mary and Lien they are shared 

8.08.2010, 15:34

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Points were shared between both realms up until a few weeks ago. Now they are bound to the realm they are won on.

You can not buy state enterprises for another player or sell them by any means other than an auction.

The only possible way to transfer points across realms requires VIRTs.
Player A transfers VIRTs to Player B on Mary, Player B then transfers VIRTs to Player A on Lien. This means you need VIRTs and you need to find someone who has VIRTs on the opposite realm. 

9.08.2010, 02:44

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

How disappointing.

It has been many months not weeks since point were on both realms. I won these point (not virts sadly)  in the CoD on Mary, about 6 days before I got hosed on CoD on Lien by the lack of virts clause that was removed 10 days after I took the beating. But enough grumble and rambling.

Well shucks I was just trying to not focus on cash (like everyone else does) so I can buy virts.

Such a shame. seems awful restrictive, now that virts cannot be traded in for cash anymore. It would be great if I could build my business on the realm i wanted to.

Thanks for the answer Fractal +1 to you! 

9.08.2010, 14:49

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

It seems disappointing upon first look but is actually a good thing IMHO. Without it people could use their first company on one realm to pump up a new company on a different realm. Doing this could open up many opportunities for unlawful gain bordering on jobbery.
Closing this possible exploit was a necessary evil. 

10.08.2010, 07:22

Smelz

I see your point. It is better for the entire population.

hmmmmm I will try something else then. Well

Thanks for the insight, Fractal!

This thread can be closed at anytime Well 

11.08.2010, 16:33

Ksar
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics Bronze bed-clothing Silver underwear Estonian silver coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Badge "50 years of Gagarin's flight" Spacesuit astronaut Astronaut helmet
Astronaut boots Santa Claus furcoat Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest The winner of the Industry Competition The winner of the Breadwinner nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Best trade mark nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Ksar Corp
m:
Ksar Corp

points for contests are belong to realm where you win them, same for VIRTs when you convert them

points which you buy for rl money you can use on any realm

it's simple 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Points transfer Mary to Lien, can you help?

• Page: