Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> [Mary] Opportunity for small companies/producers of Hairdryers and Flat-irons!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 7.07.2010, 09:45

Last time edited : 15.07.2010, 15:38

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

There is not many hairdryers and flat-irons suppliers, this in large part can be contributed to the high prime cost of Thermoelements.

I'm willing to supply cheap thermoelements to producers and would-be producers of these products, in exchange for partial or exclusive supplies of these products.

What you will get:
1, Thermoelement supplies at below prime cost: $900/Quality 5~7 (below market price) So you don't have to build a factory for them. YAY!
2, Great buying price for your products: Flat-irons: $6500/Q1; Hairdyers: $3000/Q1 (above market price; more for higher quality). As many as you can supply!
3, Free level 2~5 technology licenses, machines and cash grant to new companies, making sure it's virtually zero investment on your side.
4, Advice and support for setting up your factories
5, A bunny badge under your forum avatar, your choice of mouse-over text!  (First 3 suppliers only)So-so

Minimal trading obligation:
For each thermo I supply to you, you will sell me 1 flat-iron or 2 hairdyers. This is the minimal trading amount. However I'll always be up to buy more.

See production information here:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/industry/unit_type/info/7120

PM me now!Yes

Tip: Whether you are in this partnership or not, as long as your assets < 10 billion you are welcome to order some Q7 thermoelements for $1 from the Mary relief fund for small companies   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.07.2010, 10:09

Last time edited : 7.07.2010, 10:09

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Nobody should push, I was here first. Yep - I'm in, I'm in  Well

P.S. I hope it has nothing to do with thermodinamics. lol 
"Be the change you want to see in the world."

7.07.2010, 18:24

Last time edited : 7.07.2010, 18:29

bucew
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics

i already have 2 hairdry factories with q5 tech, producing q6+ hairdryers
interested in partnership 

8.07.2010, 20:32

Quadriad
"Point and shoot" SLR camera Film camera Soccer ball Beach sandals Sun umbrella Toucan Buriti palm
Maraca Watering can Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner Shagreen, the winner Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Leader in technologies
Three years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Viki Inc.
n:
Blue Chariot
m:
Quadriad Box

for the sake of the bunny, i'm in Ridiculously 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> [Mary] Opportunity for small companies/producers of Hairdryers and Flat-irons!

• Page: