Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> WINNER- CASPERB 35 MILION

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 6.07.2010, 13:50

Last time edited : 13.07.2010, 12:24

danlem
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Alpha corp

hello again everybody. i am again starting an auction for the sale of my yachts. by the time this auction has finshed (on monday 12th july) i will have a yacht available for purchase. currently i have to say it will be Q1 as my technologies have not been invented for yacht production as yet, however that Quality may be different come the end of this auction and if it is i shall let you all know.

anyways.

LOT 1 of 1

Q1 Yacht

Bidding starts at $5,000,000

Minimum step - $500,000

The person with the highest bid come the update on monday night will be the winner. Good Luck   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.07.2010, 23:09

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

25,000,000 $ 

7.07.2010, 08:09

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

30m 

8.07.2010, 12:46

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

You are impatient aren't you... I would have suggested waiting until you had a yacht before holding an auction, but I guess it is too late now that people have bid.

You may be surprised at the prices yachts sell for in open trade (especially as tech starts getting developed for them). They have an indicative price of 1 million, which means the maximum selling price for top quality yachts will be 300 million.

With the benefits yachts give I fully expect prices to get there almost as soon as there is a technology leader. 

8.07.2010, 13:56

danlem
l:
Alpha corp

to be honest i didnt expect yachts to reach that much money Well so i just started the auction without knowing any prices. i am currently the tech leader, with the tech in place to produce the best quality yachts in the realm. so that may push prices up. however i am not concerned at the moment about money. i just want to watch the bids. 

8.07.2010, 14:44

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

danlem
i am currently the tech leader.

I wouldn't call myself a leader if I had the lowest possible tech in the field. Very we!

Good luck in the new field.
P.S. If I were you I'd start research for the next tech level as it will get very competitious very soon. 
"Be the change you want to see in the world."

8.07.2010, 14:48

danlem
l:
Alpha corp

Not sohaha well no but i have just introduced the highest possible tech available in my factories (level 2  Eyes in a heap) but still my achievements said i am the top haha 

8.07.2010, 15:24

danlem
l:
Alpha corp

i have a new proposal for the yacht industry. i should be producing yachts close to Q2.46 so as well as the auction i am willing to accept offers on yachts to garuntee ONE YACHT to the value of $250,000,000.

SO IN BRIEF.

I WILL ACCEPT OFFERS OF $150 MILLION TO GARUNTEE ONE YACHT. THERE WILL BE 7 GARUNTEED YACHTS AVAILABLE BETWEEN WEDNESDAY 14TH OF JULY AND FRIDAY 23RD OF JULY.

IF NOONE WANTS THESE YACHTS THEY WILL JUST GO TO THE OPEN MARKET AT A HIGHER PRICE. THIS IS VERY CHEAP COMPARED TO WHAT I COULD SELL AT. SO SNAP THEM UP QUICK. 

8.07.2010, 21:58

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

5.08.2010, 04:10

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

bought another one. Got no reaction on your PM 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> WINNER- CASPERB 35 MILION

• Page: