Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Market Research- AUCTION- CANCELLED :(

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 30.06.2010, 19:02

Last time edited : 1.07.2010, 12:53

danlem
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Alpha corp

i am trying to figure out whether my business plan will make me rich Well

i would like to start an auction with only one lot :S

that lot is one YACHT Q1 (thats the max available currently)

i dont really know what this product will fetch when i sell it. there will be a product at the end of this auction.

auction lasts for 7 days from now so 7th july it will finish. however the yacht wont be available til maybe a week after that and will have at least Q1 maybe higher as i am inventing tech.

bidding starts at $75,000- minimum $1,000 dollar steps

have fun bidding   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.07.2010, 02:15

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

$150,000 

1.07.2010, 12:52

danlem
l:
Alpha corp

well i have a huge problem now. i started this auction without knowing anything about any prime costs. just this turn i built an elite interior part of the yacht and its prime cost was almost $600,000.

So Auction is cancelled i am afraid until i know what money i need to make to make a profit. sorry guys Not so 

1.07.2010, 18:54

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

i buy it from you 

2.07.2010, 02:51

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

danlem
well i have a huge problem now. i started this auction without knowing anything about any prime costs. just this turn i built an elite interior part of the yacht and its prime cost was almost $600,000.

So Auction is cancelled i am afraid until i know what money i need to make to make a profit. sorry guys Not so

Sorry didn't know that. I feel like I was ripping you off for the previous offer.

So an elite interior is about $600,000 huh? It is surprised What would say a whole boat will cost? 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Market Research- AUCTION- CANCELLED :(

• Page: