Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Help

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 28.06.2010, 12:39

Last time edited : 28.06.2010, 13:17

danlem
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
l:
Alpha corp

i need massive help from some of you. i am trying to produce yachts. this is a highly unknown venture to me and as a consequence i can not be self sufficient currently. i have only just put the wheels in motion so it will be a while before i produce the full yacht but i NEED for the next turn produce to make elite interiors.

i require

10 furniture
3 refridgerators
3 teles
5 toilets
50 electronic components

i dont care about quality and if you help me out i am willing to supply the finished yachts to you at low prices.

message me if you have any of the goods i require

cheers in advance

• Page:
Message list:  

29.06.2010, 00:17

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Oh the yachts are in? Thats cool. I just spent my gamepoints yesterday so I can't do anything.. Not so And sorry I do not have any of the above. 

29.06.2010, 05:20

Last time edited : 29.06.2010, 08:38

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I can help you with the toilets. You only need 5 of them per turn? If so just order at my factory, I'll give you priority. 

29.06.2010, 07:12

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

3 refridgerators
3 teles
50 electronic components

i have this. mail me with more info, how many needed. it's quality 10+ 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Help

• Page: