Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> I need about 10k Q9 machines.

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 23.06.2010, 07:09

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Yep after that super sweet win in the COD I am going to hemorrhage my cash and points.

If you can supply me 10,000 Q9 (8.7-9.2) machines in 1-2 turns I will buy them.

Bear in mind I need a reasonable price, I dont have a ton of cash, as I do not have any stores.

Please PM me with your offers of help. I am committed to producing quality Outer-ware Umbrellas Dumbbells Brilliants and Jewelry.
I plan to max ALL of my jewelry and brilliant factories, and possibly my dumbbell manufatory if I can find enough supply of Steel.

Outer-ware and Umbrellas will come along when I can produce/acquire more materials.(soon I hope)

If you can assist, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

SUPPORT Your Local PRODUCER

• Page:
Message list:  

23.06.2010, 07:19

Last time edited : 23.06.2010, 21:18

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

And why don't you like these machines?It is surprised 

23.06.2010, 20:45

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

I DO like those machines my friend, but I do not want to impact the Funds you provide.

I am trying to be a "team" player To you

If its all good I will buy those for sure, just never want to presume and take advantage of your generosity. 
SUPPORT Your Local PRODUCER

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> I need about 10k Q9 machines.

• Page: