Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Mary desperately needs an independent wood supply.

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Voting:  

Should we have an independent wood supplier on mary?

Voting duration:

Start: 28.04.2010, 11:32

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Yes

- No

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 28.04.2010, 11:32

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

There is no wood on mary. Very few units are being produced, and all of it is being used by those producing it. No one is selling any there is never any available, before update and after. About ten items are off the market because of this including:

Upholstered furniture
Furniture
Wardrobe
Leather furniture
Office supplies
Books
Magazines
Newspapers
Journals
and any others I am not remembering.

10 products are completely off the server due to this, and all these products are higher than 99% local sellers.

No one has any virts to get into the wood market and a big lumberyard is $150!!! WOW.

I just built two factories and cant even make anything. Total waste of money. I wish I would have known before. Still its not good to have nothing on the market at all.

At least have one until there are more people playing on the server who have won enough virts to supply the market.   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.06.2010, 12:43

Last time edited : 28.06.2010, 12:44

VladTechs
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

IMO - we all would like to have it but than you wouldnt want those products so much. Because of the price competition that would have been created their prices would drop drastically and there wouldnt be a condition to sell books for or my expensive wardrobes and furn. lol 

28.06.2010, 17:22

ydaf
Nine years with Virtonomics
Traskor Swedish standard Swedish standard Viking helmet Viking helmet Dalahast Dalahast Deer horns
Sinterklaas Nine years with Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion
Triple corporate chevron One year with Virtonomics

Honorchamp
bluh bluh bluh No one has any virts to get into the wood market and a big lumberyard is $150!!! WOW. bluh bluh bluh
Speak for yourself and try to buy points if you don't have virts. 

28.06.2010, 17:55

Last time edited : 28.06.2010, 18:12

Santa Claus hat The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Honorchamp
No one has any virts to get into the wood market and a big lumberyard is $150!!! WOW.

The biggest sawmill on Mary costs $30 and you will be able to squeeze out Q4.8. Timbers.
Many players have the game points and/or Virts to buy it but ppl are just saving them for better use.

I might be biased but I don't think Admin should include an independent wood supplier for a simple reason; that is, players will buy sawmills with game points. That is the optimal business decision for the owner(s) regarding this topic. 

28.06.2010, 19:30

ut2000
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover

I am the second biggest Wood Supplier in Mary and to be honest i think there should be a independent wood supplier or be able to increase the output of the current sawmills

at min i buy 30 point sawmills and then i upgrade there tech but im only getting around 28k output per sawmill
would be nice if the sawmills were expanded to 50k output

at min you getting less than 1000 wood per $1

my paper manufacturing takes 215k wood to have it fully operational which doesnt leave me much spare i try to let ppl buy any spare i have but now that is getting limited 

28.06.2010, 22:48

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Just for the record, Honorchamp posted it about 2 month ago, a lot changed since then....

So I think its better to leave it 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Mary desperately needs an independent wood supply.

• Page: