Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Electronis for smaller companies.

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 12.04.2010, 00:52

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

We apoligized for the price increase.  As there will be no more price increase in our electronics.  Warehouse automatic keep a 10% and stores they general NEVER accept price increase.

Our Bosch Electronics store we guarantee shipment for small orders of 500 or less.  So if it says zero avalailbity that  doesnt mean you wont recieve them.  As us bigger companies we are stocking up our money supply.  

We branded All of Turkey,Kuwait,Scotland,United Emirates,And East Germany.

• Page:
Message list:  

12.04.2010, 13:52

Last time edited : 12.04.2010, 13:54

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Sweet.
That's what i need 

22.04.2010, 01:16.     Subject: Addition

light76212001

Its the grand opening of my 2nd Bosch Warehouse but you are required to order 500 orders of big applianes or less and 3000 gps or cellphones or less. Next turn we will be adding from our old stock adding 30k big appliances and 50k gps and cellphones each.  We have reach Worldwide branding, we also included Africa because the poor Africans they could use a refrigerator to freeze there wild animals.  Im sure they getting sick of there food rotting up everyday.  Unfortunately the poor still gets worse worse and worsier. sorry folks. 

24.04.2010, 16:09

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

BWAA hahaha poor africans could use a fridge to freeze their wild animals, oh my god that is funny. Is it politically okay to laugh at such? I sure hope so. Oh man that cracks me up. I feel for them for real though, brutal life they live so many of them. Poor, Aids everywhere, no education to speak of, no opportunity, death all round, no organization, a doomed population really. Its a shame they cant stop having so many kids and just making it worse, and even more shame they keep just slaughtering each other by the tens of thousands, aid workers cant even go in to help cause they get killed too. Now they are turning on south africa and are going to destroy it as well. It looks bleak for africa, they seem set on destroying themselves.

In real life, I boycott diamonds of any kind due to the killing, slavery and exploitation that is so rampant in africa. I would NEVER buy an african diamond. It comes from Canada where they pay their workers union wages, or forget it, period. And if that company AT ALL mines diamonds or buys them from Africa AT ALL, I boycott them too. They all do though it turns out, so I boycott diamonds period. I will never buy one nor allow my family to buy one, EVER, and I teach friends about the slaughter. Watch Blood Diamond as well, great movie depicting just SOME of what goes on in Africa in human slavery, trafficking, and exploitation.

One day I hope to help a peaceful African nation irrigate, reclaim land, generate green power, create jobs for everyone, health care, and export to build wealth, homes, education and more through the use of communes. 'SOME' Communism works great as a starting point for poor nations (as long as not the whole nation) and as long as regulated free trade exists (not the free market kind that has destroyed the G20.) 

26.04.2010, 04:30.     Subject: oh

light76212001

That doesnt sound to good for diamond trade.  Lets hope somebody can help them out.  Whether blue,orange,green, or black,white or red. Im into feeding the poor and thats bottomline. 

1.05.2010, 02:43.     Subject: Electronics for small companies. DAILY LIMIT

light76212001

We are asking people to limit there orders.

You can have unlimited orders but the sum of all your orders should not exceed 500 Washers,500 refrigerater, 500 audio equipment, 500 Tvs, 3000 gps, and 3000 cell phones.  

Prioritizing our orders.  You can be 1ST in line as long as your order is smaller than the other companies. 

1.05.2010, 11:03.     Subject: Aplogizing for deleting

light76212001

Thanks for being a great customers.  I apoligized for deleting some of you. But sometimes I had to delete to move the smaller companies in line.  I have reached a 100 customers this week.  I appreciate it.  If it took more 3 hours to priortize than its probably not gameplay but work.  Work is gay.  Now it takes me about maybe 5 minutes.  Thanks alot.  Dont think I deleted you because I didnt like you because I appreciated you folks.

Im sorry but again if I find your orders to be too large I will the reserve the right to save gameplay.

Thanks again 

6.05.2010, 00:46

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hey light thanx for your supply. Can you up the priority of my stores a bit can't get tv's for all. Only got supply of about 5 -10.
Next turns i will add more stores to your supply list, can't afford it to do them all at once So-so

Gr C 

6.05.2010, 04:09.     Subject: hi

light76212001

Sure send them in.  We should have room for you. 

8.05.2010, 19:59

casperbons
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Tx light added a few orders next turn i will supply more of my stores i can afford it now ;)

THankx you made growing a lot easier ;) Very we!Very we!Very we! Than with my food supply 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Electronis for smaller companies.

• Page: