Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> LIEN. Production contest for small and middle companies!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 16.03.2010, 21:07

Last time edited : 19.03.2010, 12:22

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Hello managers)
This contest is continuation of VLLord's idea

This one is to be held on LIEN realm.
Rules are similar in common but with some amendments.

There are two leagues in this contest:
league 1: assets < 500 millions (on day of registration, in the end of contest assets could be higher)
league 2: 500 millions < assets < 5 billions (on day of registration, in the end of contest assets could be higher)

To prevent using clones: company should be registered earlier than 16.03.2010.

To take part in this contest you need to register: write message in this thread and I'll add you to one of leagues.
You could register until the end of contest.

Time:
Start: 29.03.2010
Finish: 5.04.2010, GMT 20:00

Conditions:
Contestants should produce one or some(possible all) of these goods:

BREAD
MEAT
MILK
EGGS
SAUSAGES
BUTTER
CHEESE
SPORT FOOD
DAIRY PRODUCTS
ICECREAM

Quality of produced goods must be higher then 2.
All produced goods mustn't be took out of stock of you farm/factory.

In the end of contest I'll calculate rating for each league for each good separately using formula:
rating = (quality of good - 2)*quantity of good

I'll calculate goods, that you'll have 'In stock' of your factory/farm (possible factories/farms) on 30.03.2010.

Only ratings > 0 are taken into account.

Player with greatest rating (for one good) gets 3 points, with second - 2 points and with third - 1 point.

All points will be totalized. So max is (3 points x 10 goods = 30 points)

Winner - is player who got more points than others.

Put links on your factories in this topic until GMT 20:00 30.03.2010

Prize fund from me:
4000 machines quality 5.3+ (2000 for 1st place winners in both leagues)
6000 machines quality 3.7+ (3000 for 2nd place winners in both leagues)
8000 machines quality 2.3+ (4000 for 3rd place winners in both leagues)

1000 mining equipment quality 5.3+ (500 for 1st place winners in both leagues)
1000 mining equipment quality 3.7+ (500 for 2nd place winners in both leagues)
2000 mining equipment quality 2.3+ (1000 for 3rd place winners in both leagues)

200 laboratory equipment quality 5.3+ (100 for 1st place winners in both leagues)
200 laboratory equipment quality 3.7+ (100 for 2nd place winners in both leagues)
400 laboratory equipment quality 2.3+ (200 for 3rd place winners in both leagues)

Computes quality 2.6+ 1000pcs
(250 for 1st place winners in both leagues)
(150 for 2nd place winners in both leagues)
(100 for 3rd place winners in both leagues)

Important! Prize fund can be increased (as for quantity as for quality)

After contest I can buy your goods for realm average price!

P.S.
Big companies, please help with prizes.
Pls write in this topic what awards you could give to our winners.
Pls write should all prize be divided between all players or your prize will gain only one-two special players.   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.03.2010, 21:44

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

For league 1 contestants I can give points:

for 1st : 3 points
for 2nd : 2 points and
for 3rd : 1 point 

18.03.2010, 23:50

GriN00
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Contest starts in 2 days!
Any participants? 

19.03.2010, 01:20

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

i would join, but i can't because of tech. even if i buy the technology, it's hard to get Q supplies 

19.03.2010, 12:20

GriN00

I know)
It's the main difficulty. So the contestant must himself produce Q flour (for bread) or animals (for meat&amp;etc)

Ok. I thought many companies have begun to use 2nd technology in every enterprise, as if it's avaible for buying (sometimes for funny price) for all enterprises of food industry&amp;agriculture.

So I suppose contest should be delayed for some time. New day of it's beginning is 29.03.2010
I hope more companies will begin to use 2nd technologies till this date. 

27.03.2010, 17:49

Syller

Il join the competition if you supply me with a thousand ql2.5+ machines upfront Well

lol 

29.03.2010, 20:04

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Just managed to buy some Q2 chicken, so meat should be better than 2 after the update

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2449279/sale ...

if quality better than 2 after the update, will stop selling meat to my stores from this farm so stock will increase over the next few updates

thankyou for the competition.  the machines and instruments are very tempting indeed. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> LIEN. Production contest for small and middle companies!

• Page: