Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Lien - Special Opportunity!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 14.03.2010, 22:19

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hello everyone,

I have a special opportunity for anyone interested in retail sales:

I am in the process of building one of, if not the, largest distribution centers for eggs, meat, and milk on the server.

If you are interested in purchasing products in any quantity, please feel free to begin to place orders at my 'Overstock.com' wholesaler based out of the Philippines.

Although quantities are limited, currently, I am ramping up production on a daily basis.

Sales to warehouses are limited to a maximum of 100,000 per player & distribution center. However, sales to individual stores are uncapped - the reason for this is that I am offering special branding opportunities to major retailers of my products.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Get yours as soon as possible!   

• Page:
Message list:  

4.05.2010, 14:42

dragons310
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

I'll sell anything ya got Well

Link me up...I've tried to find you on the supply lists but product isn't available 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Lien - Special Opportunity!

• Page: