Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Greetings and Salutations! I have a proposal....

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 13.03.2010, 09:09

Last time edited : 14.03.2010, 06:08

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Hello,
I am Smelz, I i wish to introduce myself and my products to you.
I have an offer to propse and hope to hear from any interested parties.

As a start-up company, Smelz Unlimited MKII LLC seeks a mutually beneficial partnership to grow and expand  business, as well as, provide you the opportunity to help establish one of the best, if not THE best, Lotion on the market. (http://virtonomics.com/mary/window/globalreport/marketing/by_products/16008)

Currently, I am producing at a rate of 1250 units a week, FAR (now at capacity) below my production capacity! I am one of a handful of producers.

Smelz Smoother  needs your help to succeed!

Now to the proposal (I know you have been waiting on pins and needles!)

My Needs currently consist of the following. ( I will edit when filled to avoid confusion)

Machines above quality 7 (Have 201 6.9 currently max space for 400) Thank you VLLord!

Capital, greenbacks, cold hard cash. We are running a profit, but it is low and slow. <100k

Raw Materials- Cosmetic Oil***, Perfume Essence and Plastic. Again, low cash assets and limited supply flow create a difficulty obtaining these.

What I can offer- High quality Lotion at a discounted price. Or some Flour if you need that as well ( I could use good quality wheat and upgrades to this operation as well, but less immediate than the Lotion product )

I am also very open to charity. Well As my mother says " free is good" Well

Please feel free to PM me with your interest offers and requirements.

I thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Smelz.

• Page:
Message list:  

13.03.2010, 18:17

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Some help from me=)
Machines
Plastics
Pm me about cash. 

13.03.2010, 19:31

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

PM Sent

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Greetings and Salutations! I have a proposal....

• Page: