Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise! -> Selling sausages! Cheap!

Announce your offers, look for new business partners in our business simulation game

Topic:

Topic created : 26.02.2010, 19:30

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

African Sausage Factory is searching partners, please feel free to sign small and big contracts.  Very we!

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2480368/sale   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.03.2010, 07:47

Ablemit
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Currently i am selling 125,000 daily. I will build another factory soon. 

16.03.2010, 17:03

Ablemit

Sausage factory #2: http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2331069/sale ... Very we! 

17.03.2010, 00:47

george1005
Five years with Virtonomics

i dont understand what is "cheap" about your price of the sausages 

17.03.2010, 01:56

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

The cheapest available stock is close to $90, without taxes or customs attached. So $100 is cheap, if you want availability, mine is selling at $40, but I don't have any extra stock. It's only cheap if you sell them in high wealth areas, such as Germany and Paris, where you can fetch over $100 for it, but other than that, you're wasting your time. 

List of forums -> Advertisement board: buy, sell, and advertise!-> Selling sausages! Cheap!

• Page: